SUEZ Water A/S
Local SUEZ team in Denmark (SUEZ Water A/S) provides solutions to the water industry – including both municipal and industrial customers, who are facing challenges with resource and environmental protection.
In this danish MUDP project we are coordinating workflow in order to keep the project and all project-related activities running smoothly. We are also responsible for managing resources, equipment and information.
About SUEZ Group
We are municipal and industrial solutions- and service provider operating in more than 70 countries with 160 years of history and expertise in water, waste management, treatment infrastructure and consulting.
Our mission is to secure the resources for the future. We are designing and implementing new solutions to take on the four major challenges of the resource revolution: developing access to resources, protecting them, optimizing their use and producing new ones.
Over 88.000 employees provide concrete solutions to address new resource management challenges.
Our fields of activity are covering:
- engineering, design and construction of treatment infrastructure
- smart and sustainable management of water cycle, smart water solutions
- smart solutions to shape tomorrow’s cities
- recycling and waste recovery to produce new materials and energy
Our local focus in Denmark and the business model of Danish SUEZ include:
- design and build of water and wastewater treatment solutions
- water treatment equipment supply
- DB, EP, EPC
- Water services (BOO, O&M, mobile units)
SUEZ at a glance
- € 17.3 billion turnover in 2018
- 88 775 employees
- Presence on 5 continents
- € 120 million invested in R&D